Friday, April 3, 2015

Megan Wintle Maternity Session

MEGAN WINTLE MATERNITY SESSION…

So many babies coming into this world this summer!!! I'm having a blast shooting all these beautiful mommas!
Say "hello" to Megan and baby girl (in her belly).  Did I mention that Megan is my sister-in-law? Isn't she beautiful?!?! I'm so excited for my new little niece to come into this world! I'm also really excited to have my own babies with my husband one day because hopefully they will turn out as gorgeous as his side of the family ;) 

Anywho, I had so much fun with Megan (as always). We did a quick mini-shoot and took these up Provo Canyon at Timpanogos Park last Saturday. Basically, we saw some really pretty blossoming trees, and got obsessed with them. Enjoy!

Contact me to book your own maternity session : brooklynfletch@gmail.com


Photography: Brooklyn Fletcher



























No comments

Post a Comment

© BROOKLYN FLETCHER
Maira Gall